Friday, May 11, 2012

Coming soon: Craft Fair

I have been absent for a while in a funk about many things. My main problem is wanting to share my crafts in a fun way online (i.e. this blog), but also share with my community by organizing and attending craft fairs.
My first project is a Church craft fair at the Episcopal church of the epiphany, here in Crestview, FL, on September 8th, 2012. Any crafter is invited to join us. The cost is a flat fee $20 a space for the day.
I hope to stay busy with craft fairs and of course, crafting.
I have been busy sewing lately so I will be posting photos. Let me know what you think.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you are back! I missed your blog! I have been opening it up every day hoping for something new...and now you flood it with all these great projects! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete